We love to control everything from one place and a file manager is exactly what it does. You can view, edit, copy, transfer and share files using one single application. A basic in-built file manager does the job efficiently but only till the time your phone can be called ‘brand new’. With time, when you keep adding more and more files, images, apps, documents, audio, videos etc, one tends to lose track. At this point you know you need a replacement. Spare yourself the gruelling process of trying and testing numerous file managers to replace your old in-built file manager as ES File Explorer Apk is undoubtedly the best file manager you can get today.
ES File explorer is more than just a file manager. This powerful app will impress you with its multiple roles. Get access to your applications, documents and multimedia files easily through this app. It is safe and easy to use with its simple user friendly interface. It supports multiple languages, around 30. This popular multi functioning app has a 4.6/5 rating on Google Play with a whooping 500 million users all over the world.
Must See: TutuApp Apk for Android
How to Download and Install ES File Explorer Apk:
You can get this app in your android device in two methods. They are given below. Make sure your Wi-Fi or internet connection is working.
Method 1: Download it on Google Play
You can easily download the latest update of ES File explorer app on Google Play. If you don’t know already, keep reading to follow these 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Open Google Play on your device and search ‘ES File explorer’ in the search box.
Step 2: Select the file and click ‘install’.
Step 3: the app will ask for permission to access files in your device. Click on ‘ACCEPT’.
Then all you have to do is waiting until the installation process is complete.
Method 2: Download ES File Explorer Apk Updated Version
Another easy process to get the app is to download the apk version first and then install the app from there. If Google Play isn’t working, go for this method. Follow the steps below to find out how to download the ES File Explorer Apk file.
Step 1: Do a quick search online for the ES File Explorer Apk file and download it. Make sure to download it from a genuine site as popular apk files are sometimes infected.
Step 2: After downloading, open the apk file, a page appears asking for permission of access. Before you click ‘ACCEPT’, go to settings> security> and turn on ‘unknown source’ to allow downloading from unknown sources if not done already.
Step 3: After clicking ‘ACCEPT’, the app automatically gets downloaded. Open the ES File explorer app to get started.
Also Read: Install TutuApp Pokemon Go Hack
Here are plenty of things you can do with ES File Explorer:
As a File Manager:
- Install/Uninstall applications. Delete or transfer or share them.
- Play and browse through any file format, be it mp3, mp4, audios, ppts or dox. Browse Bluetooth files.
- Copy, paste, create folders and rename files
- Read zipped files or compress normal files. It supports zip and rar format
Remote File Manager:
- Allows access to remote files from your own device, other device, cloud storage and micro SD card
- Get access to your PC from phone and manage your PC files from your phone itself
- Functions as FTP and WebDAV client managing files like you have it in SD card.
- Clears all cache and junk files.
- Kills tasks and increases RAM efficiency in just one click.
- Can create backups.
- For easy access, it creates shortcuts to your files.
- Keeps track of the new or recent file opened.
- Does an estimation of storage space occupied by each of the apps, documents and media files and other. Lets you delete them to clear memory if needed.
- Works as a root explorer, creeping through all the system files, directories etc.
- ES smart charge: displays battery and storage status.
- Works both locally and network connected.
The Final Verdict:
There are a lot of features you can explore in ES file explorer. It makes our stuff so organized that one might wonder if our own lives could be in so much control.